What’s a brand?
What’s your personal brand?
How’s that different to your company brand – and does it need to be?
What’s my story and how do I tell it?
Who would be interested in my story and why?
If I’m not meeting people, how do I get this all across in the new digital world?
Izzy PR will explain all, when we host the March Kent Invicta Live webinar on Thursday March 11th.
Our founder Sarah Hawes will help you identify, develop and protect your brand. You’ll learn why the background and values at the heart of your business are the building blocks for your brand – and people really do want to know all about it!
You’ll also find out why storytelling is so important for connecting with your audience, clients and customers and creating that all-important ‘reason to buy.’
During the session, Sarah will take you through:
- How your words, presentation and behaviour affect you and your reputation
- What to do if your reputation is threatened
- Why being yourself works
- How to make your website fit your brand
- How to present well on social media, in particular, on LinkedIn
As well as:
- What makes a good story
- How to tell your stories
- Why stories are so powerful
- Where to use your stories
- How to engage your audiences with storytelling
All are welcome and no previous experience is necessary. The webinar is free for Kent Invicta Chamber members and just £10 for non-members.
You can also submit any questions in advance.
Book your slot here: https://www.kentinvictachamber.co.uk/events/digital-world/
Look forward to seeing you there!